If your mold problem is less than 3 square feet the homeowner has the option to do it themselves. If you would like assistance in completing this task we will be glad to help you out over the phone for free. We would rather walk you through it than see someone get sick doing it themselves.
Also if you have more than 20sq ft the species of mold no longer matters since the EPA states that all mold is toxic to some degree, over 20sq ft it needs to be treated regardless, so save yourself the inspection fees and put it towards the remediation. Be sure to mention this to us if it is the case.
For all your toxic mold & treatment call New Tech Environmental @ 603-508-1888